(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

Haha nice job JoS. :)

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/09/2005 8:48 am
(@wd_shinji)
Estimable Member

Your SBX game was screwed up before it ever began.

And I'm still the best in the universe at SBX. Every universe for that matter.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/11/2006 7:51 pm
(@bushmaori)

Those builds are probably mine, since I never see anybody on the server I get bored. I have trouble building on the DS because some of my pieces seem to randomly dissapear, while they are actually still there which leads to trouble with the delete gun which is why you will sometimes see a gap in a walkway or two pieces in the same spot or an alternative route that is unneeded. I do try to build all of the stuff out of the way so it won't interfere with regular play though and I dont delete stuff that is on the level at the start unless it is something superfluous like the force throw boxes that have been pushed over the side. I am very limited in what I build because I use a copy gun and target delete gun and I dont have fly enabled. As these days I cannot find any newer cogs and I sure as hell can't be bothered to make some myself please forgive me if my creations become repetative.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2006 10:04 am
(@bushmaori)

Those builds are probably mine, since I never see anybody on the server I get bored. I have trouble building on the DS because some of my pieces seem to randomly dissapear, while they are actually still there which leads to trouble with the delete gun which is why you will sometimes see a gap in a walkway or two pieces in the same spot or an alternative route that is unneeded. I do try to build all of the stuff out of the way so it won't interfere with regular play though and I dont delete stuff that is on the level at the start unless it is something superfluous like the force throw boxes that have been pushed over the side. I am very limited in what I build because I use a copy gun and target delete gun and I dont have fly enabled. As these days I cannot find any newer cogs and I sure as hell can't be bothered to make some myself please forgive me if my creations become repetative.

Boredom is no excuse. I suggest you stop building on public servers right away, or I'll personally see to it that you'll be banned from the server forever. People like you screwing up the games is why other people are getting tired of joining the server. Because there's always some kid with a buildgun who needs to screw up the level for everybody else. Stop ruining other people's fun and do that in your own games.

Now you done confused me, how am I screwing up the game? Did you actually read through all my post?

Not long ago there were a few people who would join the server when I was there just to play on the built stuff.

Please do explain how am ruining it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/11/2006 11:25 am
(@bushmaori)

Ok I'll get rid of my bridges out into the main area, as for BGJ I don't build on that one at all. I also test that I leave a shitload of 3DOs unused so a new area aint gonna hurt to much. How do I know well my computer happens too be a piece of shit and I only encounter problems if I spam shitloads of pieces in one area. As for that senario (my god) I try to avoid dueling clan members, as these forums have so competently pointed out they seem to be arrogant dickheads. Not all mind.

Oh and Jos by putting my in a group with 'kids' you establish your superior maturity. I see what you did there :).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2006 10:14 am
(@bushmaori)

I never try to make them artsy, I have zero artistic talent so that would be a waste of time, I just tinker a bit until I find something I like.
I'm in the game now and am wondering who build all those doors partway down the tower, kind of like a random cluster that was a pointless build so I took it apon myself to delete them. Viva la Buildistance or whatever.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/11/2006 10:57 am
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback