Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Admin/Moderator Exclusive Preview -> JKDF2.net V4

(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

https://www.jkdf2.net/index2.php

Work in progress. What do you guys think?

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

Topic starter Posted : 30/11/2007 5:26 pm
(@jkle_drew)
Trusted Member

It's very nice. I was wondering two things: Will there be a "Clan" page added soon? and do you need a little summary of the game itself? I could write one out for you.

Also, my suggestion is this: Expand. I don't mean expand the site/forums, I mean expand to cover MOTS, JO, and JA. Slowly, not fast, however. In fact, JO/JA probably shouldn't be added until 08'. However, MOTS should be added with a page for the game, a server, and forum.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2007 4:27 am
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

MotS will be included in V4. However, I don't know about JO and JA until I have better web coding skills, because I would like a better CMS. But we'll see.

JK summary of the game would be great. Thanks.

I need some elaboration on such a "clan" page...what would it be exactly...?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2007 6:25 am
(@jkle_drew)
Trusted Member

I'll write it and send it via PM tonight. The clan page, and Vallo can probably explain it better then I, would have all the clans, their members, stats (or a system for it.) and a link to their site and sub-forums. Maybe you and Vallo can discuss it more.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/12/2007 1:59 pm
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

Feel free to write it in HTML, and I'll throw it up. As far as an elaborate stats system, as prior discussed, I simply don't have time for a project like that right now. Cool idea though.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/12/2007 4:04 pm
(@jkle_drew)
Trusted Member

I'll write it out and send it to you via PM. (I'm a rookie with HTML so I'll let you handle that.)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/12/2007 3:13 am
 Hyde
(@hyde)
Reputable Member

It looks pretty nice indeed!
Maybe it'd be a good idea to put the info to join HooyerD's server at the home page.
Also, i've been wondering what happened with the idea of integrating the site with Zeq's JKLauncher...?

Anyway, it looks really nice, guys!
Let me know if i can give you a hand with anything, ok?

JAS_Hyde
JAS - JK Online Gaming Clan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/12/2007 8:10 am
(@jkle_drew)
Trusted Member

We can't have a better time to do this! If IGZ decides to adopt the game we'll see a massive resurgence in interest, and we'll be here to help. Let's so it!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/12/2007 3:51 am
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback