Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Ways to spot a cheater.

Page 1 / 2
(@the-ice-man)

List the ways that you spot cheaters.

NF Guns

There back pack gives you full ammo, including 30 grenades when you just spawn killed them.

Players that never stop firing their conc on oasis, and they pass up ammo.

You're playing Oasis free for all, and five other players somehow alway manage to have concussion rifles at the same time.

They spawn with a conc. (They always say they managed to pick it up, even if it's still on it's spawn.)

When they blunder on to 15 landmines, get blown across the map without dying.

When the level starts changing colors like a disco tec.

NF Sabers

People who are suicidaly aggressive all the time, and never take damage when you backaway swinging.

People who walk backwards faster then you can strafe run forwards.

You hear there shields burn more then twice when you have only been using secondary fire on BGJ.

You never hear there shields burn and all, even when they eventually die.

When they overtake you as your strafe running away from them with a considerable head start, too quickly.

When somones saber causes sparks on a wall 10 feet above and beyond where there saber appears to end.

When someone can jump farther backwards then you can strafe jump forwards.

People who change directions from forwards to backwards with no inertial compensation.

When someone is standing and a corner, and manages to "dodge" your saber without moving.

When you start flying out of control around the level, exploding, and dying repeatedly.

Topic starter Posted : 30/08/2007 8:26 am
 Hyde
(@hyde)
Reputable Member

how about when the other guy is beating you up so bad you start thinking he could jump out from the screen and kick you in the head? 😛

JAS_Hyde
JAS - JK Online Gaming Clan

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/08/2007 10:51 am
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

When I own Hexen 15-1, and it is obvious how badly he sucks. Then, no joke, 3 days later he is able to beat me. His play style is exactly the same but you just can't hit him. lol

When I am playing in ladder match vs Soulreaper and I notice how fast he is running and how his saber is hitting me from to far away. So I bring in Kain and Judgementday and prove he is cheating with speed/extended saber. Then still beat him anyways.

When my clown thingy goes off at the beginning of the game.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/09/2007 8:38 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

I swear to god, Kain is probably the best player ever (in gaybers nf)

We were teammates for years

He never touched my penis though.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/09/2007 7:05 am
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

I played Kain and everyone else who was the best at nf sabs.I still say Mask was the best nf sab guy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/09/2007 1:31 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

i beat them both a couple of times. kain cried like a woman

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/02/2008 11:48 am
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

SubSucks
Where have you been?Get on MSN sometime gotta see the Bum from Happy Gilmore =)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20/02/2008 5:34 am
(@acid_rogue)

The typical cheater most of the time just has several keystrokes in their name, under the assumption you don't have KickerHelper, or know how to type all those characters.

A lot of the OP's assumptions for a cheater in NF Sabers are pure speculation, considering there are non-cheat cogs that'll change the sound of a hit, or just eliminate the shield burn sound. Also, the physics are pretty easy to manipulate, so it isn't unheard of to catch up to a running player, or turn without decelerating. Anyway, practically the only times I lost in NF Sabers were by cheating, so I'm going to go ther and say losing was my way of catching a cheater.

In NF Guns? If I win, I'm probably cheating.

^~Teh' One and 0wnly~^

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/02/2008 4:39 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

lol, i'm pretty sure there are 500 people who could beat you in nf sabs.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/03/2008 9:16 am
(@wd_shinji)
Estimable Member

Everyone who uses bfp2 is a cheater. And everyone that edits their sounds. :b

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/03/2008 4:23 pm
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

Uh oh
Looks like I'm a cheater,I used to use BFP2 and I used to edit my sounds so I wouldn't make any noise,like jumping and falling and such,only noise I would make would be a hit sound

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/03/2008 1:38 am
(@frostyehv)

You dont have sounds in-game if your sound card burns out on you and your computer doesnt detect a sound card.

Everyone said i edited my sounds, but seriously, no sound card = no sounds :(

Don't forget about Ping timing, sometimes people have the most bizarre ping and even if they're standing still, you can't hit them unless you swing like 20 feet before them :o

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2008 1:35 pm
(@acid_rogue)

lol, i'm pretty sure there are 500 people who could beat you in nf sabs.

Now? I agree.

^~Teh' One and 0wnly~^

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/03/2008 7:49 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

ever

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2008 5:50 am
(@acid_rogue)

Nope. I mean, I'd prove it if it were possible, but JK sort of existed in an age before leaderboards, when elitist pricks like me just posted hundreds of victory screenshots on their Geocities websites.

^~Teh' One and 0wnly~^

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/05/2008 6:01 am
Page 1 / 2
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback