Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Want to set up a big JK:df2 tournament

Page 1 / 2
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

That's right.

The only problem is Spankers free version of JKDF2 has hidden hacks in it (no surprise)

a. need to get an unhacked version of JKDF2

b. need people to commit to being part of this tournament

c. Will Tape the whole event and upload all the VODS to youtube.

Signups can obviously be:

1. I want to play NF gaybors

2. I want to play Ji Oasis NF Guns

3. I want to play CTF Nar Shaaddaa NF, No Bursting(who plays ctf ff??) (since Fusion is for the new school people only. Morm ect)

4. I want to play FF (somebody else do the VODS for that)

5. FF Guns - no BURSTING (again somebody help doing VODS for that)

----------

If you want to wear a dress, as long as you're the best goddamn gaborist on the planet and r sexy, go for it!

(date still needs to be set)

If you want to be part of this all meet in Vets ventrilo server:

arsenic.typefrag.com

or just post a reply

"So don't fly in the south eastern US because I could very well be the guy controlling your airplane"

Topic starter Posted : 28/05/2011 11:08 am
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

i doubt anyone will turn up, since nobody on here wants anything to do with you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/05/2011 4:05 pm
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

i doubt anyone will turn up, since nobody on here wants anything to do with you.

an Artist who doesn't like freespirited people. Imagine that.

Good idea! come by the chat on gamesurge #jk to see if anyone wants to sign up as well!

Ok. I will check it out asap (tomorrow).

"So don't fly in the south eastern US because I could very well be the guy controlling your airplane"

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 29/05/2011 11:16 pm
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

That`s pretty queer of you. Still playing this game.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/05/2011 6:05 pm
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

so you`re stating being here is queer. So that makes you a queer & an even bigger queer for still playing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/05/2011 12:17 pm
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

so you`re stating being here is queer. So that makes you a queer & an even bigger queer for still playing.

obviously queer was on your mind son.

Some people get over shit quicker than 5 - 14 years.

Obviously we know you still can't digest old news.

life, get it.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/05/2011 5:21 pm
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

I didn`t really mean queer as in you`re a fucking faggot. We already know that you like man tits. I forgot how gay people are so sensitive to those terms. It`s pretty much a saying of wow that`s pretty sad you still play this game & probably still windows paint trophies from a game that`s 15 years old. You probably need some kind of reassurance that you were ever good at this game, by making a tournament of five newbs who probably were never good at jk to begin with ie (ANDREW-QueerCake).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/05/2011 7:39 pm
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

I didn`t really mean queer as in you`re a fucking faggot. We already know that you like man tits. I forgot how gay people are so sensitive to those terms. It`s pretty much a saying of wow that`s pretty sad you still play this game & probably still windows paint trophies from a game that`s 15 years old. You probably need some kind of reassurance that you were ever good at this game, by making a tournament of five newbs who probably were never good at jk to begin with ie (ANDREW-QueerCake).

wait, what's your problem. You're here too so what's the point in dissing it when you're here typing! rofl, so dumb man :)

Just join in the fun - what else is there to do, sit around and type bad disses? common man chillout, watch this video to get into the mood bra http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h79syNcZo6A

Besides you are also wrong that it is "queer" to reconnect with the Jedi Knight community . You may not be aware but there is a game called Starcraft 2 that has a community from Starcraft (game made in 1998) and their community is a good example of how cool, popular, empowering, and fun it is to belong to an old gaming community. Jedi Knight has them beat by 1 year too! hah!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 31/05/2011 9:41 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

its not that he doesnt like the game, he just doesnt like you.

you being "around" the game makes it seem like a gay game. people like you are the ones who ruin a "cool, popular, empowering and fun gaming community." you did it 10 years ago with your behaviour and you're still doing it now. hope this clears things up.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/06/2011 1:34 am
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

That`s pretty queer of you. Still playing this game.

wow that`s pretty sad you still play this game & probably still windows paint trophies from a game that`s 15 years old. You probably need some kind of reassurance that you were ever good at this game, by making a tournament of five newbs who probably were never good at jk to begin with ie (ANDREW-QueerCake).

its not that he doesnt like the game, he just doesnt like you.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 01/06/2011 9:17 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

oh, hai there merlin

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/06/2011 4:20 am
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

oh, hai there merlin

Sup Nifty (jedi_max?), I guess Accounting bombed out for me :/ (was a stupid thing for me to pursue anyway)

I congratulate you on your job choice. Very honest work. As you can see I quoted you in my signiture.

Nobody is spared from a good mans anger so I will gladly take your beating and count it a blessing.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/06/2011 11:52 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

I think this tournament never panned out I am guessing. Anyhow, it would be fun. I haven't played any competitive video games in over 3 years.

Tis good to see you Legacy regardless of what these other idiots say. I'm surprised I even thought to come back and check this! It's been awhile.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/08/2011 3:29 am
(@rafster)

Im supporting this... we should build a small website to go with it already and have ppl register there with some type of ladder. The day its gonna be done ill register that's for sure it ain't dead yet , at least as far as Im concerned. 8)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2011 2:25 pm
(@rafster)

check this out : http://www.eliteladders.com/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16/10/2011 2:53 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback