(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Well Jeb did get trained by WD_Luke18 and Narz got trained by WD_NiGhTMaReZ 😉

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/09/2008 6:26 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

well A-Rod had a little league coach. can't say he can take the credit for how dominant he is now though :P

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/09/2008 5:04 am
(@the_exedore)
Eminent Member

I'd like to point out that I was never actually in MERC. I had some long standing feud with them and to piss them off I used to use the name MERC_Exedore. I actually got pretty high on the ladder with that name, haha.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/10/2008 4:18 am
(@wd_shinji)
Estimable Member

That's too difficult of a question because you have to break things down into different eras. Wodz you're forgetting one good clan... heres a hint it had gogeta and lowbacca before they joined dp.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/10/2008 4:28 pm
(@darklips)

Well this all brings back good memories :P

Haven't seen anyone from JK in years, found this forum by accident, had a great time playing this game. Seeing all those player names in this post just makes it all feel like it was yesterday (Jeb cursing everyone, the tension between DSbr and WD all the time, me telling MercyMan to take a chill pill lol

This website of mine may bring back a few memories for you guys as well, have a look at the battles pages, there were some great matches in there (sure I got woopped a few times by some of the best).

http://welcome.to/thebastards

I will to check in here from time to time to see anyone I used to play with.

Regards
BSBdarklips (now 38 married with 2 kids :)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04/12/2008 6:38 pm
 Rage
(@rage)

Lips!

Aye, I found it by accident, too. In fact, not too long ago I searched for BSB's site to look for some of the movies you did. Good times. Congrats on the family!

WD_Rage

Author:
Professional Ajax, 2nd ed.
Beginning JavaScript, 3rd ed.

Blog

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/12/2008 4:28 am
(@darklips)

Hey Jeremy, It's only been 8 years lol

I think this was the movie you were looking for, almost forgot about it myself, I'm sure it will still bring a tear to your eye!

http://bsbclan.homestead.com/files/endofanera.swf

Playing JK for me was so much fun, I used to have to stay up really late at night to catch up with all my northern hemisphere buddies on the weekends. Imaging playing it now though with Team Speak running, it would be such a laugh rather than trying to quickly type a message in the middle of waiting for the force powerups to show up again :)

Well done on the books, who would have thought trying to control 17 key binds at once would have paid off (used to take me hours to come down after loging off JK and the force speed)

Lips.........

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/12/2008 12:28 pm
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Damn, I was quoted in that farewell video. Good times.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/12/2008 9:28 am
(@darklips)

Hey Reiko,

I can still remember our matches, always intense :P . Who else is still about these days ?

Lips........

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/12/2008 10:45 am
(@darthtommy)

I think it was the farewell video to Honor that was very good too.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/12/2008 1:02 pm
(@nejja_)

JK BIO TIME OMG!!

well i got into jk as like a 12 year old in 99.. played really NF sabers for a long time until i got into this clan GoZ where i got introduced to ff and nf guns by omegared and darktrooper.
after they split up i got recruited into NK by faggot ass bobbo and started actually trying to get better at nf guns, which i think i did.
some shit i dont remember happened and suddenly i was in hdk getting taught bgj ff by magic and logicbomb, then one day i got into a ff oasis game with the legendary narz. i got really lucky and after 20 minutes he had to go with a score 1 to -1 in favor of him. he thought i could be good so i "trained" with him for like 2 or 3 hours a day after that until he graduated medical school i believe. also he sent me a picture of him which was hilarious, he was this short little indian dude. regardless my point is after that i was decent at FF guns and more than decent at NF guns even though my "era" was decidedly post krt/ea/irn/eos etc.
with that in mind id have to choose DSbr as the most dominant FF clan. They had the most people i "feared" and always seemed a cut above WD.

also this
i never played anyone at ff o that i thought was better than dsbr_aeron.
i also never played anyone at nf guns i thought was better than genetix. he was a dominator. perhaps gresuf or grim_chicken came close but that may just be my own warped recollection.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/12/2008 5:24 pm
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Those were fun games lips, can't believe it was 9 years ago.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05/01/2009 4:08 pm
(@darklips)

9 years, I still remember when I finaly turned on the graphics card and JK became almost real.
I wish they would make another game like JK and its hit detection so that we could have another international First Person game, it may have had it's flaws but at least it was fairly even for both sides at 500 ping, now I can only play against other Aussies and New Zealanders with todays game engines.

Lips......

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/01/2009 8:26 am
(@pointdexter)

ah hem, technically I was also in DSbr.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08/01/2009 9:51 am
(@devil)

You were the one who recruited me, one of the few nice DSbrs. Or nice people in JK for that matter.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11/01/2009 2:54 pm
Page 3 / 4
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback