SOH
HDK
JAG
DLS
BSB
WLP
MOD (Heat.net then Zone clan)
LOTD Heat.net clan

10 clans in no order, although they conflict with each other in some ways & I have to include the heat.net clans because they were very good at FF Oasis when they played. Some of them played for WD for a short period on the zone.

Topic starter Posted : 25/10/2007 6:20 pm
 g3nn
(@g3nn)
Eminent Member

What is the point of a "Top 10" list if you can barely think of 10 FF Clans in total?

If you're still THIS interested in JK, why dont you come on IRC or ask for a game on MSN, Mr.ICouldGetIntoAnyClan.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/10/2007 4:47 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

What is the point of a "Top 10" list if you can barely think of 10 FF Clans in total?

If you're still THIS interested in JK, why dont you come on IRC or ask for a game on MSN, Mr.ICouldGetIntoAnyClan.

lol, damn straight finally someone here brings life back into these boards =)

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/10/2007 4:39 pm
(@xenox)
Eminent Member

I'm Interested in people opinions. Maybe NiKoN who actually had/has some skill at FF might throw in some clans names.

Bring a match g3nn
I don't have scum on my msn unfortunatly so you will have to contact me.

Reiko I own you too.......... Has been

lol

Shinji I own you 2..

DSbr suck

go DLS_SabeRage
😀

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/10/2007 9:58 pm
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

Not that I was a gunner or a force guy but from what I remember on the zone DLS was a joke.I never heard of DLS being of the ranks of WD or DSbr or any other clan of that nature but who am I but a lonely nf saberist to comment on clans that don't deal with my setting...but wasn't dP known as one of the last force or guns clans on the zone?And didn't they have people from pretty much every clan in that list that saberrage named

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/10/2007 8:12 am
(@xenox)
Eminent Member

True, I forgot Dp & I agree DLS was definatly not close to WD or Dsbr.

But surely if you had BSB on that list I think DLS should have been there aswell. Of course im Biased but I dont remember losing to BSB

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/10/2007 9:47 am
(@xenox)
Eminent Member

NoVaCaiNe I will play you at NF if you like on msn.

[email protected]

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/10/2007 9:49 am
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

You did read all of my message right that I only played nf sabs right?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/10/2007 10:17 am
(@xenox)
Eminent Member

Yes, im not bad at nf sabers

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/10/2007 3:09 pm
(@nkm_thc)
Eminent Member

WD - For sure. WD was a great FF Clan.

DSbr - Hell yeah. DSbr was also a great FF Clan.

SOH - No way? lol. They were alright, but far from elite. They were like SyKoTiCs FF Guns Division. It was a good stepping stone to a Clan like WD though.

HDK - They didnt even have FF, really. That would be like me mentioning NKM because NKM had a FF "Division". HDK was really a NF Guns clan.

JAG - Only AssKicker. Oh wait Reiko was in jag too. Still, two people? Naah cant mention it. When I think of Reiko and AssKicker I think WD and DSbr

DLS - LOL no :P

BSB - Hm. They were better than Clans like SyKoTiC and SOH, but they were far less than what WD and DSbr were. Some decent FFers there though. Mostly a newb clan overall.

WLP - Uhh.............That was a newb clan. :P

MOD (Heat.net then Zone clan) - Sorry, dont know.

LOTD Heat.net clan - Dont know.

Okay heres the tHc list. I cant even think of 10 names:

- WD
- DSbr
- MERC
- IRN

Honestly during my growing up in JK, the big names were really just WD and DSbr. I got my start in SyKoTiC and then SOH and then onward to WD, and then a hiatus, then a come back to US, RgP, QuEsT, dP, Hydr0, and finally NKM. So to me, the top FF Clans were really just DSbr and WD. You might think, "dP!", but I mean really that was just a hacker named SpAnKeR and NiGhTMaReZ. dP was really just a shadow of WD. Know what I mean? And Clans like BOTH and AaO, they're just groups of people that were in WD and DSbr. It really boils down to those two clans, in my personal opinion.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/10/2007 3:09 am
(@novacaine)
Estimable Member

Hey...HDK generally had a good nf sabs division not that you care =)
Well later on we did.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/10/2007 8:37 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

HDK was one of the top clans for a while mainly due to Crazy and Jeb (I think deaconfrost was in it too?) but Jeb came from every clan imaginable (clanwhore). I'm pretty sure there's other old school 97 clans like EoS/TaX that could be mentioned but I don't really know much about em.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/10/2007 7:33 pm
(@xenox)
Eminent Member

Did you play when Jeb was around Reiko?
I seem to only remember you later in the WD days

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/10/2007 11:35 pm
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Yeah I did. I played on a shitty pc when I first started playing jk, I got like 5-10 fps when I played FF (166mhz pc) and I could only play NF sabers. Then when I upgraded (400mhz pc) I already knew every FF move so I just got good fast. I last played Jeb when I recently upgraded, he beat me, I don't remember the score but it wasn't too bad (not in the negs anyway) in BGJ. I later played him in ff oasis and beat him there but again when I recently upgraded.

I was in WD in 99, but I only took over as leader when Rage, Death, Honor, Luke18, and Gambit all went inactive. Then Marez and Shinji were also leaders with me, but then Marez would act like a dick sometimes and go and recruit players that sucked and make dumb decisions. that finally caused me to quit and join JaG, then Marez and spanker formed dp which was dumb since he left WD inactive even though he had full control of WD. Luke18 and Shinji tried to revive WD but as time went on the game was just slowly dying and it wasn't really worth it.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/10/2007 8:02 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

ok, stop bashing syk you fucking asshole blade, i know we were mostly newbies but we had the best site ever lol

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19/02/2008 11:23 am
Page 1 / 4
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback