Share:
Notifications
Clear all

The Elites that you have beaten...

Page 1 / 3
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Well, I've been reading some of these topics and I thought since everyone likes to boast who they beat and all, I thought I'd make a topic about which elite you have beaten. Again, this is not a topic about saying whether you're better than a particular person, just a topic about what 'elite' you have beaten at their own setting. It has to be at the setting in which they are good at. It can't be like you beat Prince_Yackerz at FF Guns since he's a nf saberist. I'll start:
The people I've beaten in FF BGJ:
WD_Luke18
WD_NiGhTMaReZ
WD_Shinji
DSbr_Narz
DSbr_AeRoN
JaG_AssKicker
DJ_Jo_MaMa
HDK_Crazy
IRN_DeaconFrost
WD_Gambit
Spanker (although he wasn't elite, at the time anyway)
DSbr_Rhophien
DSbr_Mike

FF Oasis:
DSbr_Narz
WD_NiGhTMaReZ
WD_Shinji
DSbr_SithLord(he was arrogant and went dark against me, i know it doesnt count since he plays light but it just looks cooler with him on this list)
JaG_AssKicker
All BSB members (they weren't elite, they were just expert at best)
NiCoDeMuS
DSbr_Rhophien
Jeb (he wasn't a ff gunner, but he was still a good FF'er which still makes him good)
WD_Luke18
Spanker (again he wasn't that good, he got good when i came back for a week like 2 years after i was active)

Can't really think of anyone else, but those are the people who I used to play a lot with.

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

Topic starter Posted : 02/04/2006 9:19 am
 Mask
(@mask)
Trusted Member

every so called nf saberist elite in history
and if you beat crazy then he hadnt played in 4 years

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2006 9:21 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Yeah, he came back and played for a month, which is enough time for someone to get it back. IRC_DeaconFrost came back and stayed for a while though.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 02/04/2006 9:23 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

you mean IRN_DeconFrost my friend..
and Mask I don't recall you beating me...
of course maybe you didn't consider me elite.. at least in your day.
.. and of course I don't really recall much.

hehe if anyone has beaten me recently at NF sabers πŸ˜› I wouldnt count that either. I play once every 3 weeks or so, for the first time in my life on DSL and on a 3 GHZ + computer instead of a 266 Pentium 2. The game seems much the same, yet much different. In addition to this as of late, I often find games of sabers mind numbing i.e. I feel more stupid the longer I play a game. So to beat me all you need to do is play defense because soon I will be brain dead. :).. with that said. If you remember clearly beating me back in the day let me know cause I'd like to play you again nevertheless.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02/04/2006 2:07 pm
(@cibril)

hahaha I loved the part where Nikon says Spaker and paranthesis

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03/04/2006 4:45 am
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

JK must be weird to play now without the lag. You can actually swing at peoples bodies now I bet! And Yackman, I am sure I have beaten you a few times πŸ˜‰

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09/05/2006 5:54 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

This thread is egotistical

One time when I first started playing CTF Fusion I was playing in this 3v3 game and Halo was chasing me while I had their flag. I ended up panicing and jumping off of a cliff at full speed. Halo and I stopped for a good 2 minutes because we were laughing so hard.

Another time I was playing Merc2 and I was in the middle of a battle and someone spawned and killed me with 1 bryar shot and took my pack.

When I play CTF (3v3) with Subway on my team, I tend to team Conc fire at him on average 15 times per game.

?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2006 4:53 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

haha you said the right word wodz egotistical..

πŸ™‚ i cant keep track of the number of people ive beaten.. its astronaumical. now that is an egotistical statement...

just names pointless names.

i remember a few people i lost to.. thats about it that was more rare hehe

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21/05/2006 7:14 pm
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

almost every thread here is egotistical...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/05/2006 9:38 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

_JE_Pv3_Kyle3345948383

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/05/2006 12:21 pm
(@morthe_hap)
Eminent Member

I've beated everyone I've played in nf sabs
(not every game of course)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/06/2006 1:24 am
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

I never beat that guy phelan.. he was the best of the best..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/06/2006 11:41 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

idid;

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/06/2006 3:25 am
(@stjackie)
Estimable Member

Liar.. Kyle was the best

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/07/2006 11:17 pm
(@wd_luke21)

Chris never beat me in FF BGJ aka Reiko nikon He did beat me in FF Oasis in the end of my playing time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/07/2006 10:57 am
Page 1 / 3
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ