Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Prince JK History Site

Page 1 / 2
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

Snow day today, so I had a free hour or so. An old Prince friend of mine e-mailed me out of the blue. I figured I re-post this for the benefit of the JK community and any other old Prince members that may stumble upon JK once again:

On the page you'll see old Prince logos, old Prince screenshots, old Prince member rosters, a Prince History Timeline, and a trophy page of old Prince tournament victories. Also is a small JK now section with the link to download JK, and some of my favorite levels I played back in the day. There is also a link to the little used Prince forum that is hosted here as well.

http://princeclan.limewebs.com

I'll probably check back in a month or so, until then happy JKing.

Topic starter Posted : 10/02/2010 7:24 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

I do say looking back on this site and when I created it in 2005; it looks quite "elitist". Meaning, I having a higher opinion of Prince than the general public seems to have. Especially since the captions on the old screenshot page and trophy page were old quotes from early 2000 to 2003 when I was still a misdirected youth. Even the history page in 2005 still reeks of a "elitist" perception of Prince. Nevertheless, there is a lot of good content on that page if you look around.

Personally speaking my favorite is a stripped down version of the first ever Prince page created in 1997 that ran till the end of 1998. You don't see "quality" web paging like that anymore now a days.
http://princeclan.limewebs.com/jkmemberswinter1998.html

O yes, here are the good old memories. Here is the caption for this one on the screenshot page.
"Hexen and I make some IGF decide to quit playing JK."

Peace

Yackerz

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/02/2010 1:03 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

caring about Prince is like caring about JE.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/02/2010 6:31 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

I'm not sure what that is supposed to mean Phelan.

I kind of remember JE.. at least the name.
There was also this clan EX that was popular during when Prince was. (Probably our rivals before VDS became our rivals later on)
I remember this EX_Genesis guy and EX_King who later became Prince_England and then England_VDS
some other good people were in EX too that later went on to join Prince or VDS .. I can't recall who though.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/02/2010 12:07 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

it means nobody cares about a newbie clan.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/02/2010 6:47 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

No, it means that Phelan you have no idea what your talking about.

:-P
Prince had at least 20 or so members that were committed to it for 3+ years:
These guys certainly remember and care about Prince.
As well as other shorter term members such as Achvel, Sculpt, and friends / rivals of Prince such as
Klavier, Morthe_hap, and other circa 2000 people who played JK especially NF sabers.

Our core members may have not been elite, but after playing JK for 3+ years we were not newbies.
We also did our best to try to attract the elite talent:
Almost 75% of VDS were once Prince, a few JCS member.

All and all I'm sure we've had well over 500 or so members in the existence of Prince in
JK, CS, Rainbow 6, Age of Empires, Jedi Outcast.
But JK was always the beginning the ventures in other games weren't too successful but still took place.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 26/02/2010 3:36 am
(@Anonymous)

shut up newbie

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26/02/2010 5:01 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

shut up newbie

Yes, refer to me as a newbie because simply put i am not. After playing JK actively for longer than almost anyone on this site, and winning probably more tourneys than 95% of people here if not more. I was in top 20 in ladder probably for a year or so. Thus, you can say I'm a newbie, but get your facts straight.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/02/2010 4:00 am
(@Anonymous)

shut up newbie

Yes, refer to me as a newbie because simply put i am not. After playing JK actively for longer than almost anyone on this site, and winning probably more tourneys than 95% of people here if not more. I was in top 20 in ladder probably for a year or so. Thus, you can say I'm a newbie, but get your facts straight.

When you say top 20, you were probably 19th or 20th. Good players would mention, top 3 or top 5, not top 20. Alsotop 20 in ladder is nothing to be proud of, especially in 2004 you fucking newbie

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27/02/2010 6:28 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

shut up newbie

When you say top 20, you were probably 19th or 20th. Good players would mention, top 3 or top 5, not top 20. Alsotop 20 in ladder is nothing to be proud of, especially in 2004 you fucking newbie

#1 at one point in time on 2 different ladders. I only have a screen of the one though:

I was in the Top 20 for the first time in 1999 if not sooner.
I had 300 wins by October, 2000 on ladder. Check the hall of fame page:
http://www.igl.net/php/page.php?p=hall& ... vr=cgi&pl=

Also, I believe that I had 2 ladder names, so that record of 300 wins is actually a low number.

Prince may not have been "elite" ever, but we had some quality players. One of which being me.

Pictures don't lie. Get your facts straight.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/02/2010 6:49 am
(@Anonymous)

Hey listen faggot

You may be able to impress fucking newbies such as Reiko but I as well as everyone else who was ever any good at the game know that prince was the shittiest clan to ever play the game. Hell, even _JE's were more honorable.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/02/2010 4:15 am
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

you are very funny :) nighthawk. I should not waste my breathe arguing with you anymore.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 28/02/2010 8:49 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

Hey listen faggot

You may be able to impress fucking newbies such as Reiko but I as well as everyone else who was ever any good at the game know that prince was the shittiest clan to ever play the game. Hell, even _JE's were more honorable.

lol :roll:

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/03/2010 1:36 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

sorry bro, Prince really was a noob clan.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/03/2010 3:12 pm
(@prince_yackerz)
Reputable Member

ya Prince might have been a newbie clan in 1998 to early 1999 but we weren't always awful. :) there were a few of us who were respectable even early on though.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/03/2010 10:53 am
Page 1 / 2
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback