Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Nice skirt Merlin

Page 1 / 2
(@Anonymous)

Cute outfits for a "straight" guy Jedidiah

"Fairy Princess Leia" -you're so fucking gay

Between troubles with the law (speeding, concealed weapon and expired tags) and living in an awful part of Cleveland next to rail road tracks, the bums, and probably an abusive alcoholic father I finally understand why you turned to homosexuality to escape your daily troubles.

Posted : 28/10/2009 6:25 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

he was just experimenting, doesn't make him gay!....

bahahaha

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/10/2009 9:09 pm
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

he was just experimenting, doesn't make him gay!....

bahahaha

yep, crossdressing is so "gay"... that's why 99% of everyone that does it is straight... idiot

http://www.hairyeyeball.net/2009/08/cross-dressing.html

and just b/c i tried crossdressing a few times in college doesn't make me anything either.

You're so stupid you think that Nobody else explores Anything in college

"So don't fly in the south eastern US because I could very well be the guy controlling your airplane"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28/10/2009 9:12 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

lmao what a fucking fruitcake

"I tricked a girl once into letting me borrow her huge ass braw and then I jacked off to it like a million times, then I gave it back to her without washing it with jerk off stains all over it hahaha"

i wouldnt be proud of yourself merlin.
that doesnt make you a heterosexual, it just makes you a disgusting filthy mongrel.
congrats you fucking deviant. just when i thought humanity couldnt stoop any lower you prove me wrong.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/10/2009 1:24 am
(@Anonymous)

Merlin that website sure serves as a legitimate contender that you're not gay.

The thing we need to remember here:

Cross dressing for Halloween is acceptable.

Cross dressing to "experiment" is pure fucking HOMOQUEERGAYNESS

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/10/2009 3:58 am
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

so if i understand correctly, what you're saying is that 94% of all people crossdress on halloween?

hahahaha

Ya, I can see that now... NH in a skirt on halloween knocking on peoples doors saying, "give me candy".

"So don't fly in the south eastern US because I could very well be the guy controlling your airplane"

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/10/2009 7:50 am
(@Anonymous)

shut up faggot

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/10/2009 12:20 pm
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

lmao what a fucking fruitcake

"I tricked a girl once into letting me borrow her huge ass braw and then I jacked off to it like a million times, then I gave it back to her without washing it with jerk off stains all over it hahaha"

i wouldnt be proud of yourself merlin.
that doesnt make you a heterosexual, it just makes you a disgusting filthy mongrel.
congrats you fucking deviant. just when i thought humanity couldnt stoop any lower you prove me wrong.

o, i'm sorry I don't meet up to your standards sir. I always care wut u think 4 sure. Without the approval of some internet enemy from a > decade outdated game I wouldn't be able to live much longer..

My life has started to dwindle now because of your opinion. Thanks

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/10/2009 3:51 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

thats okay, just doing my part.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/10/2009 4:44 pm
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

thats okay, just doing my part.

I see... You deserve a medal for being so dedicated to your duty.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29/10/2009 4:54 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

your life hasn't dwindled due to subbies comments. your life dwindled the moment you put on a dress and wrapped your lips around a throbbing cock and swallowed that man juice you queer.

it's so funny that you go to fag sites to validate your homosexual curiousities.

I bet next you'll say fucking trannies doesn't make you gay because they look and act like women.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/10/2009 8:09 pm
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

your life hasn't dwindled due to subbies comments. your life dwindled the moment you put on a dress and wrapped your lips around a throbbing cock and swallowed that man juice you queer.

it's so funny that you go to fag sites to validate your homosexual curiousities.

I bet next you'll say fucking trannies doesn't make you gay because they look and act like women.

Actually, I went to google and typed in "Crossdressers straight statistics" and then linked the first URL.

It's not that hard to use google. u just go to google by typing in "google.com" (then u press enter).

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/10/2009 9:19 pm
(@Anonymous)

Google or not you're obviously a fucking queer

It's that fucking simple

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/10/2009 11:07 pm
(@legacy_quest)
Estimable Member

Google or not you're obviously a fucking queer

It's that fucking simple

I guess you got me! I must now tell my gf that I am queer because some fagit named nighthawk on the internet said so.

I guess i'll tell her after we have sex next time... "honey, I wasn't really having sex with you, because NH said I wasn't, you see he told me he is 'elite', which means he can change reality just by having a thought!"

if I had your skills I would unthink thinking that I wasn't a total moron.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/10/2009 11:28 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

faggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggotfaggot

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31/10/2009 2:18 am
Page 1 / 2
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback