Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Nesseight

Page 1 / 2
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

you are not DSbr_Sithlord, what school did you go to? and whos your favourite hockey team?

oh and whats your real name...

Topic starter Posted : 17/01/2006 4:53 am
(@saberist)
Eminent Member

nice fake pic
i doubt you even play ff

silly dumb newbie

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/01/2006 12:02 pm
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

Sab, I have known Ness for a long time as a FF'er, he wouldn't fake this SS.

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/01/2006 12:15 pm
(@saberist)
Eminent Member

well im pretty sure phelan doesnt use gay in game names like that

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/01/2006 2:24 pm
(@saberist)
Eminent Member

wtf *** is this an underage forum?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/01/2006 2:25 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

alright lets play then πŸ™‚

and my ingame name is Mustafa when i play FF for future referance when you want to doctor more SS's of me.

oh and my skin i use is "orange" when i play ff so thanks for coming out retard.

and i called you on it cuz i was friends with sith, i dont think you could be more newbie even if you tried.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 22/01/2006 3:52 pm
(@saberist)
Eminent Member

lol youre so retarded its ridiculous

if you ever feel like me beating the shit out of you, then come into #dsbr and play a real game

stupid sm newbies

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/01/2006 5:45 pm
 KeWL
(@kewl)

Its quite obvious in that pic against Sab u took a cheap shot n gripped him once he joined. I doubt too that you can pwn Phelan.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/01/2006 8:07 pm
(@dsbr-darkstrike)

You definately should go to dP's server, its the only place you have even the slightest fucking chance newbie.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/01/2006 8:35 pm
(@saberist)
Eminent Member

whats with your dP **** sucking lol wtf

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/01/2006 9:32 pm
(@subzero)
Reputable Member

surely he realises how silly he is.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/01/2006 12:04 am
(@dsbr-darkstrike)

There is no chance against dP, not even for one of your skill. They are just too elite.

Riiiight.

If you ever want an actual game and you manage to get dP's cock dislodged from the back of your throat, let me know.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/01/2006 5:22 am
(@eah_xxheretikxx)
Noble Member

My comments:

Ness - The second screenshot of you defeating a DSbr member is a bit unfair. You should play a real match(10 points or w/e) and then post a screenshot. πŸ˜‰

DarkStrike - dP remains the elitest clan left in my opinion. I have seen no evidence that another clan still around has greater skill, equal skill, or even close to as much. What few members remain I find to be some of the most skilled players remaining. Perhaps you should play some games before making statements based on what you percieved the dP clan to be 4+ years ago.

Saberist - Please stop evading the word censor. It's there for a reason.

Finally - I suggest faceoff of 1v1, DarkStrike / Phelan / Sab vs. Ness. πŸ˜‰

ruthless deeds return to harass their architect

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/01/2006 9:44 am
(@thad420)
Eminent Member

Nesseight got his ass handed by the almighty dP_ThAd b4, but I seriously don't think he could beat DSbr either... hahahhahahahhahahaha

SM is a fucking joke. All nerds. NERDS! Sloan spends the night at Nesseights house and they play with plastic sabers and watch the star wars trilogy while adjudicator pretends to be a girl online, cynical gets his ass beat by me while he's using enhanced conc, they lets nailz in, and Sithlord pretends like he has a life.

'nuff said

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/01/2006 9:48 am
(@sm_sloan)
Eminent Member

And people wonder why we have thad banned in #sm? Case in point - his brain is so fried from smoking pot, just like pux, that he post's very immature crap like that.

Ah well, the way I see it, he's just a little 10 yr old kid trying to act like a man.

Sloans Underground - Star Trek / Star Wars Forums With A DS9 Theme!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/01/2006 5:57 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ