Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Kinda slow here for the last few days....

Page 1 / 4
(@twc_darkjester)
Trusted Member

It's been real slow on this message board the last few days. I guess all the little children have went back to school? As for me....work work work...got to make that power for all you people to use.

TWC_DJ

TWC, WaR, LOTD, Atomic, Margarita.....these were the clans I was in....and *muffle* IRN *muffle* *cough!*

Topic starter Posted : 12/08/2006 8:16 pm
(@shinji)
Estimable Member

mommy set my bed time back to 9:30 =/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2006 4:04 am
(@nikon)
Estimable Member

There are no real good topics anymore...start something up DJ!

WD_Reiko, WD_NiKoN, JaG_Reiko, JaG_NiKoN

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2006 9:00 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

i had a good one, the personal grooming poll... but ret is a fucking retard and moved the thread, I GUESS I WENT OFF TOPIC AGAIN... fucking smarten up kid

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13/08/2006 4:47 pm
(@twc_darkjester)
Trusted Member

Man! Always....when I'm on nightshift at work with nothing to do this messageboard goes dead.

Come on!

DJ

TWC, WaR, LOTD, Atomic, Margarita.....these were the clans I was in....and *muffle* IRN *muffle* *cough!*

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 23/08/2006 10:58 pm
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

i had a good one, the personal grooming poll... but ret is a fing retard and moved the thread, I GUESS I WENT OFF TOPIC AGAIN... fing smarten up kid

you wouldnt want to disappoint the self-appointed leadar of teh jk community forums and stuffz........

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/08/2006 8:56 am
(@clumsy_ap)
Eminent Member

Do you always have to be logged in to view the forum now? that could be one reason it's been slow, discourages ppl from just browsing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25/08/2006 5:37 pm
(@twc_darkjester)
Trusted Member

Good point Clumsy.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 27/08/2006 3:28 pm
(@zodiac_vds)
Eminent Member

Just got back from a nice vacation :). Couldn't find the link to even my own forum lol. I need to update google or something.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/08/2006 5:31 am
(@masterross08)
Trusted Member

I only been on here bout a day I think it was. well, actually this is my first day. All I got is time on my hands. I am Homeschooled teeneager whos got one more year of highschool left. Which is pretty neat I can study,do school anytime during the day etc. well, I actually havnt started school yet this year. I only gotta study though this year which is great. my mom only wants me to study for my GED test that ill be taking in 2 3 years i think.

The Force is strong with this one!
http://members.lycos.co.uk/jkle/

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/08/2006 5:54 am
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

I only been on here bout a day I think it was. well, actually this is my first day. All I got is time on my hands. I am Homeschooled teeneager whos got one more year of highschool left. Which is pretty neat I can study,do school anytime during the day etc. well, I actually havnt started school yet this year. I only gotta study though this year which is great. my mom only wants me to study for my GED test that ill be taking in 2 3 years i think.

why take it in 2-3 years? even Dumbo can pass that thing...

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/08/2006 8:27 am
(@masterross08)
Trusted Member

In my State you have to be 19 to take the test

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/08/2006 11:08 am
(@masterross08)
Trusted Member

I am going to be 18 in october. I would think my mom would wnat to wait till my 2nd younger bro turns 19 as well which is gonna be in 2 years my other bro me and him are twins so it gives me plaenty of time to study

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30/08/2006 11:34 am
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

you're getting home schooled as a teenager? man you must be one of the most socially unadjusted people in the world.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/09/2006 12:11 pm
(@big_tymerz)
Eminent Member

i agree with phelan 100%

I am the king

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01/09/2006 6:35 pm
Page 1 / 4
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback