(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

nifty still dreams of being a ladder/cwt champ

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 06/06/2006 11:42 am
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

go get you an anal dose of Legacy flamer

You are so cool. You must "rape newbie haxors with stfu's and stfd's" all the time at your school. Do you not realize how f***ing stupid you look? Go away, we arent kids playing JK anymore.

you realize i'm older than you, and that you are a flatout homosexual, you were homosexual when you played JK too. no change there, now you just try to act mature about it and fling really really poor comebacks. on your very best day you are still a phuckwit which is rather sad, considering after being chatraped so many times i would think you'd actually formulate an original retort or two.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2006 2:10 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

I dont think you will ever learn. You are older than me? And.... you still use words such as chatraped. Obviously you have many issues. I dont even know who you are.... It isnt the fact that I am acting more mature. But that normal human beings mature with age. But considering your age, I guess it is not true for all? Oh no, not some guy I dont even know calling me a homosexual!!! Anything but that. Sorry cool guy, just keep making yourself look dumber every post. It is ok to be 30 and still live with mommy and daddy. Keep up with the chat raping... hahaha what a loser.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2006 2:31 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

ps - who are you? what are some names I would remember?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2006 2:36 pm
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

I dont think you will ever learn. You are older than me? And.... you still use words such as chatraped. Obviously you have many issues. I dont even know who you are.... It isnt the fact that I am acting more mature. But that normal human beings mature with age. But considering your age, I guess it is not true for all? Oh no, not some guy I dont even know calling me a homosexual!!! Anything but that. Sorry cool guy, just keep making yourself look dumber every post. It is ok to be 30 and still live with mommy and daddy. Keep up with the chat raping... hahaha what a loser.

see. there you go agaiun with the very poor retorts...you seriously are one of the biggest Queens ever to come out of JK, right up there with Wodz/Legacy/DS and Nemesis....why act my age? and do you think Bud or AtomicSloter walked around acting all mature for their age? you're simple and plain, no style ..nada...and if you really were mature what would you even be doing posting in a jk forum....go back to your hole my whipping boy.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2006 2:44 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

Why act your age? Because we arent sitting in the Ladder/Nar Shaddaa lobby trying to prove our greatness in a video game. We are talking about old times. This isnt really the place for flame wars. Go play a video game with a bunch of 15yr olds if you want that so badly. Most of us are much older and mature now than when we played JK. Which is why you are now the minority with all your worthless flaming and video game lingo. rape...newbie...whatever gay shit we used to say. Not to mention you obviously still hold a grudge on people who were 8yrs younger than they are today. I dont even know who you are! πŸ˜† Now, again, what other names did you go by? My memory is terrible.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2006 3:32 pm
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

Why act your age? Because we arent sitting in the Ladder/Nar Shaddaa lobby trying to prove our greatness in a video game. We are talking about old times. This isnt really the place for flame wars. Go play a video game with a bunch of 15yr olds if you want that so badly. Most of us are much older and mature now than when we played JK. Which is why you are now the minority with all your worthless flaming and video game lingo. rape...newbie...whatever gay shit we used to say. Not to mention you obviously still hold a grudge on people who were 8yrs younger than they are today. I dont even know who you are! πŸ˜† Now, again, what other names did you go by? My memory is terrible.

GET ONBOARD THE WHAMBULANCE DOUCHEBAG

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2006 3:42 pm
(@niftysaber)
Estimable Member

Wow, I am very curious to your age now. How old are you exactly? Where do you live? Still live with the parents? What names did you go by in JK? You crack me up. It seriously is beyond me how you still act the way you do. If you were younger than me I would understand. But...all I can really say is... wow.. I feel bad for you lol..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2006 4:01 pm
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

I feel bad for you...really really bad for you...you are an extremely plain cracker...i can imagine you sound like Richard Pryor's White Guy voice in real life and have been very very sheltered....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2006 4:12 pm
(@clumsy_ap)
Eminent Member

I really don't understand what this discussion hopes to accomplish.
Explain.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06/06/2006 5:27 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

It's a juvenile pissing match

It's like playing russian roulette with their brain cells

It's Jedi Knight

Stupid manic children

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2006 4:30 am
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

Chronos go die...the only people who read your text and care are the fools who started JK too late to really understand your gayness.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2006 2:24 pm
 Wodz
(@wodz)
Reputable Member

Are they the only people? You have replied to every single one of my posts today, on multiple threads that you had never previously posted.

get off my dick

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2006 4:28 pm
(@dsbr-cobrakai)
Reputable Member

Are they the only people? You have replied to every single one of my posts today, on multiple threads that you had never previously posted.

get off my d**k

Wah...im not on your dick loser..that would be the JK newbies who you'ved tricked into liking you.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07/06/2006 6:29 pm
(@dsbr_phelan)
Honorable Member

to be fair ck, they dont even really like him cuz they all mock him behind his back...

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 07/06/2006 9:03 pm
Page 3 / 4
Share:

I Here’s your ThrowbackΒ