Share:
Notifications
Clear all

I challenge JKLE to a clan battle!

(@wd_shinji)
Estimable Member

I challenge JKLE to a 2v2 friendly match against WD (ringers ok!) at any non-modded no hacks setting of your choice (download levels ok, but give me fair warning). If you insist on SBX, that's okay but I get to choose the map.

This is just a friendly clan battle, to sharpen the skills of both of our respected clans. I don't intend on talking shit before/during/or after the game no matter what the outcome is, UNLESS it's encouraged (hey, you never know).

You guys can pick the time and date, as long as it's not between 1pm and 11pm PST. I'll be in #narshaddaa on enterthegame.com unless you guys have a different meeting place.

Topic starter Posted : 11/11/2006 5:51 am
(@lsf_nick)
Estimable Member

Okay i will talk to andrew and ross and see what we can get going

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/11/2006 7:41 am
(@kurganjknet)
Trusted Member

Let me guess, none of you own mots and can't get it in time for a match?

There Can Be Only One
Meatgrinder JKA Dedicated Server: 72.5.248.212:29070

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12/11/2006 10:24 am
(@wd_shinji)
Estimable Member

I'm just a JK player dude. I play all settings in JK... aka an "all arounder." I've had my experiences with MotS but WD has never been affiliated in any way with MOTS any more than counterstrike or quake 3. If I was to play another game I wouldn't use the WD name out of respect.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/11/2006 7:26 pm
(@wd_shinji)
Estimable Member

... sorry but to answer your question directly kurgan, no. my clan as far as I know has really fallen into obscurity, there are still about 5 of us around, and chances are if I log on during the day (i'm a nightowl, i work during the day) I could find one member or ringer.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/11/2006 7:28 pm
(@wd_shinji)
Estimable Member

Furthermore:

I usually find JK games via IRC... and yes I go to the #narshaddaa channel on irc.enterthegame.com. If by chance you guys aren't into IRC (or were otherwise ostrasized for whatever reason) I'm willing to be flexible.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 12/11/2006 7:30 pm
(@wd_shinji)
Estimable Member

anything is cool if you select FF oasis we can play 5v1.

sorry i'm a conceited condescending bastard.

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 11/12/2006 10:46 pm
(@wd_shinji)
Estimable Member

I'm finally back in action! I have JK working and I'll be logging on frequently. Sorry for the delay!

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 15/09/2012 10:54 am
Share:

I Here’s your Throwback